6 BASIC SCARF TYING TECHNIQUES
Fold your scarf like a Bandana and get set to style yourself !!!
1. The Scarf Belt
- Fold a large square scarf into a triangle.
- Wrap the scarf around your waist and tie a bow in front
2. Scarf Choker
- Place the scarf around your neck
- Take both the ends of the scarf and tie them together
- Then create another loop and wear it around your neck
3. Scarf up Bag
- Tie a scarf around the handle of the bag and form a Bow to customize your Bag
- Fold the scarf into a band that’s about 2 inches wide.
- Brush your hair and arrange it into a bun .
- Drape the scarf over your head
- Pull the ends together and place the knot on top of your head to resemble a bow.
- Drape the scarf around the crown of your hat
- Using the two side corners tie a single / half-knot only at the back of your hat, making sure it is tight enough (do note that it would look like a bandana).
- Remove the bandana gently from the crown and place it on your head
- Pull the sides of the bandanna /turban to cover your ears and make sure the little knot comes right on top..
6. Tank Top
- Slip the scarf through the strap of your tank top
- Pimp up your simple tank top / Ganji by winding the scarf around the strap into a huge bow