Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week- 6 day Bridal Extravaganza , which was held in the capital for the first time was a indeed a star studded event as it saw a host of Bollywood beauties walking the runway!!
The Indian Bridal Fashion Week 2013 was a visual treat as we saw a great line up when it came to designers and of course the Celeb Factor!!! Bollywood actors from Sonam Kapoor to Kangna Ranaut were there to grace the ramp as showstoppers.
Here are some of the best moments from the Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week Extravaganza
1) ‘The Maharaja of Madrid’ by JJ VALAYA
2) ‘Fusion -classic silhouettes amalgamated with international trends’ by JYOTSNA TIWARI
3) Free Spirited Bride’ – a play of textures, embroidery, opulence and style with panache by RINA DHAKA
4) Garden of Eden, which is an amalgamation of colour, textures and vivid embellishments by FALGUNI & SHANE PEACOCK
5) Reflecting the glory days of ‘raj’ which drew its inspiration from traditional silhouettes from across Asia by RAGHAVENDRA RATHORE
6) ”Delhi ki Daastan.” inspired by Mughal era by ASHIMA and LEENA
7) ’EVOLUTION- an ode to the contemporary Indian woman’ by ADARSH GILL
8) ‘The Mulmul Masquerade’ – Truly Victorian by ROHIT BAL
9) Associate sponsor of IBFW – AZVA unveiled it’s Bridal Jwellery
10) Marriage, Mystic and Magic – Grand Finale by TARUN TAHILIANI