Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to make fun interesting things for your friends, family, and loved ones. Although there are plenty options to choose from and buy today but we at Style Coquettes feel that it’s always good to add that personal touch!!
Get ready to hop into to your kitchen and prepare a romantic treat for your loved ones.
The easiest chocolate fudge recipes to get you in the Valentine’s spirit!!
Homemade Choco Fudge – WITH LOVE <3
1 cup sugar
¾ cup water
2 and ¼ cup powdered milk
1 cup butter
¼ cup cocoa powder
1. Put water in a pan on low heat. Now, slowly add sugar while stirring the water. Let it come to boil till the mixture thickens and acquires a shiny look.
2. Take the sugar syrup off the heat and slowly add butter.
3. Meanwhile, sieve the cocoa and milk powder together in a bowl.
4. Slowly add the butter and sugar syrup mixture to the bowl of cocoa and milk powder. Thoroughly mix the two with a spatula.
5. Add the vanilla essence and nutmeg powder.
6. Now pour this mixture into a cake mould that’s covered with butter paper.
7. Refrigerate for atleast three hours.
8. Once the choco fudge is ready, cut into cubes , use fancy molds or try giving it a shape yourself to add that fun element!!
HAVE A LOOK !!
Do write in to us and let us know if this V Day recipe worked for you!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day all you beautiful people 🙂